Monday, February 25, 2019

Occupation decision Essay

My decision to enter medical school started after my grandad suffered a heart attack at the age of 20. Although this incident ail me very much because of the medical staff inability to save his tone disappointed me. After the grieving process was complete I began to librate a c arer in the healthcare industry. My initial step toward immersion a career in the healthcare industry was to shadow a cardiologist which I trustd would picture me an opportunity for me to learn what a biography as a healthcare provider would be like.Once I decided that I would like to lease a career in medicine I enrolled in college and currently completing a bachs of scientific discipline in Biology. I found the healthcare profession to be arouse and realized that it afforded me the opportunity to help the sick and injured which I believe I will enjoy and have a talent for. My knowledge working for the cardiologist affords me the opportunity to learn basic healthcare skills such as obtaining vit al signs.Record keeping is an important part of managing a practice and my experience of tracking records has afforded me the opportunity to demonstrate this important skill. My supreme goal is to complete medical school, a residency and then pursue a fellowship in either cardiology or neurology. One of the goals I have is to help prevent people form suffering an haywire destruction such as my grandfather by seeking to provide optimal care to prevent the consequences of poor health.I believe that the propensity to help people created by my grandfathers untimely death will help me provide competent and compassionate care. These traits will be advantageous to MUA because of the positive public image perception it will create. My undergrad instructors and the cardiologist that I have followed I hope to someday pretence that inspirational behavior. Although I do not have many schoolman credentials currently but my desire to help people who are sick and injured. I am finishing my last semester with a bachelor of science in biology.This background in biology has provided me with the basic scientific knowledge which has developed a strong foundation for me to build upon with the courses to follow. I am of reputable character which is an important character trait because of the extravagantly level of trust needed between a physician and provider. The business work and shadowing I completed prior to my enrollment in college has provided me a unfettered glimpse of the struggles and benefits of pursing a career in healthcare. I believe that because of the reasons I listed I would be an excellent candidate for accession to your program. .

No comments:

Post a Comment